in , ,

‘WE HAVE INITIATED APPROPRIATE STEPS’- Manchester United Respond To Cristiano Ronaldo’s Bombshell Interview Discrediting The Club And Manager Ten Haag

Manchester United have responded to Cristiano Ronaldo’s explosive interview with Piers Morgan.

The Final excerpt of the interview between Ronaldo and Morgan aired on TalkTV on Friday morning, November 18, 2022 in which Ronaldo said he felt “provoked” by manager Erik ten Hag after he refused to come on last month against Tottenham and left Old Trafford before the full-time whistle.

Ronaldo also said he believes Ten Hag “does not respect” him in the way he “deserves”.

READ ALSO:Popular Skit Maker, Mr Macaroni Ask Tinubu’s Supporters Why They Are Always Triggered

Details of the interview first emerged when The Sun published quotes on Sunday evening, after which United said they would consider their response “after the full facts have been established”.

The complete interview was aired in two parts on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday and the club has issued a short statement addressing it.

“Manchester United has this morning initiated appropriate steps in response to Cristiano Ronaldo’s recent media interview,” the club said on Friday.

READ ALSO:WORLD CUP: QATAR Arrests Three Persons For Illegal Sale Of World Cup Ticket

“We will not be making further comment until this process reaches its conclusion.”

In clips previously aired this week from the same interview Ronaldo talkked about refusing to come on as a substitute against Tottenham in October after Ten Hag had not wanted to bring him on in the 6-3 defeat at Manchester City earlier that month:

“You don’t put me on against Manchester City because of respect for my career and you want to put me on for three minutes against Tottenham? It doesn’t make sense.

READ ALSO:World Record Champion, Tobi Amusan Makes Final list For 2022 Women’s World Athlete

“I think he did it on purpose. I felt provoked not only because of that game, but before. He doesn’t respect [me] the way I should deserve.

“But it is what it is. This is why probably, the game against Tottenham, I left.

“I will be honest with you, it’s something that I regret, leaving the stadium [against Tottenham]. Probably, or maybe no, I don’t know.

READ ALSO:WORLD CUP 2022: Kizz Daniel, others To Perform At 2022 FIFA World Cup

“It’s difficult to tell you 100 per cent but let’s say I regret, but in the same way I felt provoked by the coach.

“A coach to put me in three minutes in a game [is] not allowed for me. Sorry, I’m not that kind of player. I know what I can give to the teams.

In the second part of the interview with Morgan, Ronaldo also revealed he rejected a €350m (£305m) offer to play in Saudi Arabia this summer and claimed he had “many offers” to leave United.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Terry A News shares trending Nigeria news, Nigerian Celeb News, Latest Celebrity Gossip, Hot Naija Entertainment News, Nigerian Football, Wresteling, Boxing and lots more…

Dear Valued Friends,

Kindly reach us on 09069473894 with your NAME and LOCATION to add you to our WhatsApp Data Base to receive our latest news updates as it breaks.

We say it as it is with global reach, that is why we are different.

TERRYANEWS….We break the news as it breaks. (www.terryanews.com)

Written by Ruth Semilore

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Ronaldo talks about son’s death says it’s the most difficult time of his Life

WORLD CUP 2022: Karim Benzema ruled out of 2022 World Cup in Qatar